Akashbari Holidays will follow Cancellation Policy as per hotels/ resorts. Based on your subject matter Cancellation Policy will be applicable:
Cancellation Policy for Tour Packages:
• Cancellations within 1 to 6 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking.
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking.
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking.
• Cancellations beyond 28 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis.
By reserving a spot with a Supplier in Akashbari Holidays, you acknowledge and consent to the important cancellation and no-show policy of that Supplier, and to any extra (delivery) terms and states of the Supplier that may apply to your visit or stay including for services rendered or items offered by the accommodation provider.
• The general abrogation and no-indicate arrangement of every Supplier is made accessible on our Platform on the Supplier data pages, during the reservation system and in the confirmation email or ticket (if applicable).
• Cancellation and prepayment arrangements may change according to room type.
• Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount unless the Supplier agrees or allows otherwise under its (pre)payment and cancellation policy.
• If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the accommodation provider's cancellation.
• Akashbari Holidays does not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or charged no-show fee by the Supplier.
No-Show: when any guest makes reservation but did not come to the place neither cancels the reservation